Port Discovery Children’s Museum
The Port Discovery Museum offers interactive exhibits and hands-on activities that the entire family can enjoy. There are over 13 permanent interactive and educational exhibits to explore as well as visiting exhibits, special events, and more. The children’s museum is located right on Market Place, across from Power Plant Live. If you are including the Port Discovery Children’s Museum as a stop on your Baltimore staycation, be sure to read the tips listed below. They should help you save a little extra money on your admission. In addition to that you should also find the latest coupons for Port Discovery listed below as well!
Tips & Coupons
- Visit the Port Discovery on the third Friday of every month and get admission to the museum for just $2 per person thanks to Target.
- Hold onto your wristband from Port Discovery and you can save 10% at the Mex Baltimore Tex-Mex restaurant. You can also get a special discount at Kettle Hill restaurant.
- Get the Entertainment Book which offers thousands of dollars worth of coupons and discounts for area attractions, dining, shopping, and more including coupons for Port Discovery.
- Watch the daily coupon / deal sites like Groupon. In the past they have offer discounts as much as 50% or more on admission to Port Discovery.
- If you are staying in the city during your staycation, check with the local hotels like the Admiral Fell Inn, Pier 5 Hotel, and Brookshire Suites. They offer packages that include discounted rooms and admission to Port Discovery.
- If you are a AAA member, show your AAA membership card and you can get an additional discount on your admission. At last check this was a $1.25 discount.
- Get the Baltimore Harbor Pass. It gets you discounted admission to the top 5 attractions in Baltimore including the Port Discovery Children’s Museum.
- Get a membership to the Port Discovery Children’s Museum. A family membership pays for itself in less than 2 visits.