Maryland State Fair
The Maryland State Fair always begins at the end of August and ends around Labor Day and is held at the Maryland State Fairgrounds. This 11 day event is full of fun and entertainment that the whole family can enjoy. There’s live musical performances, a rodeo, pig races, Thoroughbred horse races, competitions and much much more. So if you are thinking about taking a staycation for Labor Day, then why not do so at the Maryland State Fair? Before you purchase your tickets though, be sure to check out the tips listed below. They should help you save just a little extra money on your total ticket purchase. And in addition to that you may also find a list of the very latest known coupons for the Maryland State fair listed below for even more savings!
Tips & Coupons
- If you are a senior, mention this and you can receive an additional $2 off you general admission ticket to the Maryland State Fair.
- Get the Ride Discount Ticket Sheet. There are 50 ride tickets per sheet and if you purchase the whole sheet you end up saving $5 on all the rides. Purchase your tickets ahead of time and save even more money.
- Stop by any of the nearby Food Lion grocery stores and ask about coupons for the Maryland State Fair. Most of them have coupons offering discounts of up to $5.
- Parking can be difficult. Take the light rail to the Cow Palace gate at the fair and save on transportation and parking.
- Follow the Maryland State Fair on Facebook. They do send out messages with special promotions which are exclusive to the Facebook followers.
- If you are a member of the AFL-CIO, check with the organization as you can purchase discounted tickets to the Maryland State Fair through them.
- If you are a volunteer in the state, go to the Governor’s Office website and download the form for a free pass to the Maryland State Fair.
- For more staycation savings check out sites like the Coupon Guide. They post a lot of coupons and savings tips for attractions in the Baltimore area and beyond.