Maryland Renaissance Festival
The Maryland Renaissance Festival is held each year in Annapolis from mid August through October. It’s barely a half hour drive from Baltimore so it makes for a perfect way to spend a staycation in the fall. So what can you do there? Well for starters you should come dressed in your favorite 16th century outfit. You can rent costumes there too. There’s plenty of live entertainment with shows, acts, and more. And of course there’s plenty of 16th century food available too. Now before you go to Annapolis for the Maryland Renaissance Festival, be sure to check out the tips listed below. They will surely help you save a little extra money on your admission costs. In addition to that you may also find a listing of the latest known coupons for the Maryland Renaissance Festival listed below as well.
Tips & Coupons
- Come during the first few weeks of the Maryland Renaissance Festival and you will save up to $5 on general admission tickets at the gate. Come the first 9 days of the festival and save even more money!
- Get a subscription pass or even a season pass and save big on your admission costs. You can end up saving over 50% on your total admission costs for the Maryland Renaissance Festival.
- If you are in the military, just show your military ID and you can purchase your Maryland Renaissance Festival tickets at the group discount rate. At last check this is a $2-$4 discount off the normal rate.
- Be sure to follow the Maryland Renaissance Festival on Facebook. They often send out special announcements of upcoming promotions and even coupons for discount admission that is exclusive to their Facebook followers.
- Check with the area Giant or CVS stores. In the past they have had coupons for the Maryland Renaissance Festival at the customer service counter.