The Catoctin Wildlife Preserve and Zoo is just minutes from Frederick, which makes it an easy day trip from Baltimore. It takes barely an hour to get there (or less) so it sets up nice for any staycation plans. One of the features that sets this zoo apart from others is the Wildlife Safari Rides. Get up close and personal with the animals aboard the 1 hour tour. Before you visit though, be sure to check out the tips below for ways to save a little extra money on your admission and safari ride tickets. In addition to that you will also see the latest known coupon for the Catoctin Zoo listed below as well.
Tips & Coupons
- Check the coupon mailers in the area. Valpak is one that usually has coupons inside for discounted admission to the Catoctin Zoo. At last check there was one inside good for $1 off admission.
- If you are in the military, show your military ID and save $1.50 off your admission to the Catoctin Zoo.
- If an overnight trip is part of your staycation plans, then check with the hotels in Frederick for packages that included discounted hotel rooms as well as tickets to the Catoctin Zoo. The Motel 6, Comfort Inn, Super 8, Hampton Inn, and Days Inn are just some of the hotels known to offer such packages.
- Follow the Catoctin Zoo on Facebook. From time to time they offer coupons that are exclusive to their Facebook followers.
- Check the daily deal / coupon sites like KGB Deals. In the past they have offer discounts of over 50% on admission to the Catoctin Zoo.
- If you are a member of AAA, show your AAA membership ID and you can save $2 off your admission for up to 4 people.
- Become a member of the Catoctin Zoo. A family membership pays for itself in less than 3 visits!
- You can also check sites like the Coupon Guide, which lists a lot of coupons for Baltimore area and national attractions.